Saturday, August 23, 2014

End of Summer

Well it's the last weekend before school starts. It's bittersweet because as much as I love the lazy days of summer I'm looking forward to some structure and routine and fall. My FAVORITE time of year is fall, the crisp air, football, and the leaves changing. 

Here's some random pics of our summer in celebration of it coming to an end. 

 Our moms were friends, we were friends, and now our girls are friends. Gotta love it!!

Our vacation to California was awesome. It was so much fun! Yosemite and Seqouia national parks were beautiful and Santa Cruz beach & boardwalk were awesome!





A few weekends ago we went down to port aransas for Damon's birthday. It was SO MUCH FUN! We got to stay and catch up with Damon's brother and sis in law. We ate at adult restaurants (NO mcdonalds), went to the beach, shopping, and just a nice adult weekend. Want to do it again soon!!


Jessi's bachelorette party back in June was a blast! I don't get to hang out with these girls that often but when I do, I always have so much fun!!


At the beginning of summer Emma starred in the Jungle Book for our community theater. It was so much fun and so adorable! It also brought back the acting bug I used to have, so I'm looking to get back into theater. 


It was definitely an AWESOME summer. We are so blessed with family and friends and the experiences we share. Goodbye Summer, we will see you again next year!






No comments: