Blog Archive

Monday, December 8, 2008

Let the Countdown Begin!







I'm sitting here at work, waiting for an update to finish on a teacher's computer so I thought I might put a few things in my blog this week. I love this season, but at the same time I dislike it because you're always running here or there trying to get stuff. I am praying that this holiday season isn't as stressful, and right now it's not too bad. This week though we are busy wed, thursday and friday nights. Wednesday we are going with some friends to the Horny Toad to see each other and wish each other well before the Christmas season really starts, Thursday we are driving to Belton to see the Nature in Lights display, and then Friday is Damon's company Christmas party. Then next week, one night we have to finish our Christmas shopping, I have a meeting on Tuesday, and Thursday is the Band Concert that our niece is playing in. Then on Friday we get out of school for two weeks!! Whew!!!

Landon and Emma went and saw Santa at the Christmas Parade on the square. It was so cute! Landon wants a skateboard for Christmas, so Santa's going to have to pull that one out of his sleigh. In one picture can you tell that my baby girl did not get a nap that day. She looks sooooo tired.

Countdown to Jesus Birthday... 14days!!

1 comment:

JGWmom said...

Your pics are soooo cute, Harmony! I'm mad because we got so caught up decorating the tree and all that I forgot about the square and the parade that day. Hope you enjoy your time off! Have a blessed Christmas!
Shannon
P.S. We missed you our last nite of Bible study!