Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Homework is calling me so I'll make it short and sweet. 

I'm thankful for good friends for invite you over for dinner and a movie so you don't have to cook.

I get to do something on my bucket list next week, and I'm so excited. I'll let everyone know when its over.

My hubby is so talented. We ordered a new motor for my dishwasher that wasn't working, and put it in today and I'm listening to the sound of a dishwasher humming right now. :) Yeah!! It's so the little things in life.

I'm thankful for a "spiritual momma" that helps me whenever I'm lost. 

I'm thankful for my lovely, sweet hubby and kiddos. 

1 comment:

Erin said...

Beautiful post! Hey girl do you have a Twitter of a E-mail? I'd love to see if you'd want me to do a redesign on your awesome blog!