Monday, April 18, 2011

Long time No See..

Sorry it's been so long, but things have been a little crazy around here.

Mr. L has been involved in t-ball so we've been going to game & practices. He's doing really well and today was the first time he had to hit off the tee. The rest of the time he's hit it off the pitch.

Miss E is growing like a weed and has such a personality!! We are a strange combination of girl/boy. We will wear our princess high heels while playing in the dirt with fake lizards and snakes.

I've been busy with the kids, housework and school This semester is thankfully winding down. I'm also training for a half marathon in two weeks so I've been busy with my running as well.

Ok - back to homework - we just got back from a t-ball game and I whipped up some tuna fish sandwiches and mac & cheese. Now it's time to type some notes and work on an assignment.

No comments: