Blog Archive

Friday, August 26, 2011

Fabulous Friday

Well it's been a fast paced week!!

Wednesday not only was the first day of school for my new first grader, we took our daughter to open house at the pre-k she will start in another week. (Allow momma a moment to sniffle and wonder where the time has gone???)  Since then we've tried to perfect bed times, waking up earlier, and getting places on time. So far we've mastered none at this time.

Right now I'm listening to two little boys and one big kid (aka my Husband) play video games. It's kind of fun to see how excited the boys get at the game. Landon's got a friend over that's spending the night.

Well I better go because I gotta work the gate at the football game tonight, then tomorrow I'm taking Landon and his friend out to get a uniform for scouts, and then hopefully not much after that but some good family time before my classes start again on Monday.

Have a great weekend, and God Bless!!

No comments: