Blog Archive

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Oh Summer Where Have you Gone?!?

I can't believe in a few weeks the kids will be starting school!! It's just crazy how fast this summer has flown by. Can we start over?!? I've been MIA from the blogging world because my two classes, kids, hubby, and house has taken over my life. But hope to be back now... Here are just a few photo reminders of our summer.. We've had a blast!!


Father's day road trip to see my father & Damon's dad burial sites



Playing at the lake memorial day weekend



Just me




My grandmother's 80th Birthday - 4 generations of women (plus Landon)



Me & the sis-in-law after playing on the lake




Matching pedicures Mommy & Daughter


Miss Thing Ready for the Lake Trip



My Beautiful Girl







Rocking the Summer Mohawk





Just hanging out at the park



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: