Monday, January 16, 2012

New Year...New Beginnings

I always love the new year. It always reminds me of a new beginning, to start over, to start anew. I try not to stress about "resolutions" but as the years go by and I get older, I realize that I need to set "goals" not resolutions in order to keep growing.

Some of my goals for the new year include:

1) Learning to manage my time better. (I think this will be an ongoing thing for YEARS!!)  I have a bad habit of attempting to be organized and to manage my time, but it always goes haywire. This year my goal is to find a system that works for me and stick with it.

2) to run 320 miles before my 32nd birthday on June 6th.  I like it, it's a nice round, do-able number.

3) To continue to grow in my relationship with Christ. I feel like I did change and grow last year, and I want to continue to do that.

4) to spend regular time with my handsome hubby and my great kids. These days when they are little and want to be with us won't last forever, and I want to cherish each moment.

5) To become more of "me" not who I think that the world wants me to be. I think with the good Lord above, and His help, it can happen. Like I said before I'm entering my 32nd year, and I want it to just keep getting better and better.

No comments: