Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Love...Post

As I've posted a few times ago, my theme for this year is Love. Loving my crazy life this year.

Right now I'm loving Terri Savelle Foy.  Terri is the daughter of Jerry Savelle of Jerry Savelle Ministries. I stumbled upon her ministry about six months ago and I'm so glad I did. This woman that sounds like Minnie Mouse has an anointing on her. I love her podcasts and look forward to them whenever she puts them out which is usually weekly or ever other week. She has encouraged me to dream big and to put my goals in front of me. I have downloaded several of her mp3 messages and listen to them often when I am getting ready in the morning. Her encouragement helps to put things into perspective and have hope for my dreams.

Photo from www.terri.com


Some of my dreams this year is to have more money in savings, get to a healthy weight and maintain that weight, take a trip for our 10 year anniversary here this summer, spend more time doing things I enjoy, and another goal is to not worry so much and let God lead me where I need to go.

Dare to Dream Big and "Love" 2013
Harmony


No comments: