Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weekend Wrapup

It's been another busy weekend, but I'm hoping for things to slow down a little next week. (Haha! Anyone with kids knows that is a joke.)

I worked Friday night and Saturday we had a basketball game. The boys did very good and I was so proud of them! I haven't posted any pictures because as Coach Thompson I don't have time to mess with my camera. ;)

Then I was lucky enough to have a friend of mine give me a manicure. I chose red to go along with my basketball boys, the Strikers.




Then last night we had some friends over. They brought steaks and we brought side dishes and enjoyed some great food and good times. They had their little girl Braelee who gave me my baby fix for a little while. She was talking to the ceiling fan in this picture.


We had basketball practice today which was another dad and I playing against 5 little boys. I'm worn out!! I also need a air horn to get their attention, or a louder voice. It's been a fun weekend, and I praying for a blessed week.

No comments: