Wednesday, October 2, 2013

HUMP DAY!!

It's Wednesday, so for our family that means a day off from the usual hustle of the week. We choose not to do a thing on Wednesdays. 

This weekend we went to celebrate our friends' baby turning one. Isn't she precious!!!


We received some welcome rains this weekend which cooled things off for a few hours. Oh how I'm wishing the fall weather would come around to stay!!

This weekend some of my friends got together to visit our dear friend Tiffany. Eleven years ago we lost her to luekeima. Some of us brought our kiddos so they were our photographer, and also photo bombed our picture!! LOL 





So ready for tomorrow!! I am going to darken my hair for fall and we have a soccer scrimmage & tumbling. I do love my crazy life!!!

Have a blessed week!!

No comments: