Thursday, October 17, 2013

Quiet Times

I am one of those people, I can definitely tell when I have been neglecting my alone time. I have to spend some time just me and God or I get stressed out and snappish in a hurry. When this happens I try to recognize it and get back to the word of God. There is usually something that seems to be tailored to fit some situation in my life when I read my devotionals. (Even when you are trying to read and get alone with God with a playful kitten trying to tear down your curtains) 

No matter what the day brings, try to get alone with God, even if it's just a few minutes. Even Jesus took time during his ministry to go away to pray and rest and be alone with God. 

"Be careful, then how you live- not as unwise but wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is."  Ephesians 5:15-17

Make it a great day!!


No comments: