Blog Archive

Thursday, December 5, 2013

10 Things About My Life

1.  I met Damon when I was 19. We've been through a lot, but I love him more today than the day we married.

2. My father taught me that ALL kinds of music can soothe your soul no matter WHAT is going on with your life.

3. My life is crazy busy with 2 kids and all their activities, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I remind myself daily that this season won't last forever and I will miss these days.

4. One of the best trips I remember was with Damon for my birthday. He surprised me with a trip on a motorcycle to Granbury. We went on the riverboat for dinner, and was so fun!

5. Fall leaves in gold, red, and orange make me absolutely joyful.

6. My husband is so creative. I have 32 crosses on my wall, and he's made me the majority of them. I have ones out of pipe, metal, wood, old barn wood, metal & wood. 

7. Emma Nicole is named after my dear friend who passed away in 2002, Tiffany Nicole. When I found out I was due at the end of December and would have to have a c-section, I asked the doctor to schedule her delivery on Tiffany's birthday, Dec 27.

8. I am a very experimental cook. I follow the recipe when baking, but anything else, random things get thrown in. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. 

9. Landon inherited my genes to be in front of people on stage. He is very good on stage. Emma is more like Damon, and is shy until she gets to know you.

10. I love my family fiercely, and am grateful for all the blessings in my life. 

No comments: