Friday, March 28, 2014

Hurting Hearts...


Lord sometimes I don't know what to think about our fallen world.  My prayers go out to those who are hurting right now.

Today a family lost their son from a car wreck on Saturday. I can't fathom losing my child whatever their age. My heart hurts for this family. 

A few months ago we went to a funeral for a family we knew who lost their 6 month old son to a heart condition. As hard as it was for me to be there at that funeral, I can't imagine what they are going through. 

Then my family has known this loss. My aunt and uncle lost their daughter Niki to an accident. Niki was full of life and love and I know that she is missed dearly.


Losing a loved one is never easy, but losing a child is a pain that no one can understand unless you have been there yourself. No one can really fully know the pain, loss, & grief unless they too have gone through it.  I ask that you kiss your kids and give them a hug before they go to bed tonight. If they are older, call or text saying you love them, and kids, text or call your parents and say that you love them too. 


I know I'll be hugging  on my kiddos a little more before bed. 







No comments: