Friday, March 13, 2009

On to ADVENTURE!!!

For those that know us, they know we had planned to go camping the first weekend of Spring Break. Great Fun, right!?! Now it's 40 degrees, cold, wet, and rainy for the first time in FOREVER. I like to think that God decided he'd put a fun spin on our family weekend and sent the rain just to spice it up a bit. I firmly believe God has a sense of humor, otherwise why do you see big 250 pound muscular guys that talk in a high pitch voice like 14 year old girls???

Today we leave to go to Whitney lake for the weekend. We are bringing some dvds just in case we're stuck in the camper while it's raining. I know Sunday it's supposed to be pretty and tomorrow I think is just supposed to be cold (cross fingers) so we are going to try and get some good family time in this weekend.

Damon's off all week with me and the kids for Spring Break. I'll try to write down our adventures and post stories when we get back next week.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I have to be honest, camping isn't really my thing... especially with the forecast you have. At least you have camper to keep you warm!

Have fun! Don't forget to fill us in!