Sunday, October 18, 2009

Had a good weekend

Friday night was a little crazy. I had to work late working with someone up at school. Then Mom and I took the kids to Gatesville to go grocery shopping. Anyone with kids know how much fun that experience can be.

Saturday morning I woke up late since Miss E decided she was going to wake up from 1:30 to 3:30 am. She slept right along with me. Woke up and tried to get some things done because Damon wanted to take the boat up to Procter lake. We went over there and didn't catch anything but some bait fish, but we had a blast. Landon got to drive the boat. His expression was priceless.

Sunday we woke up and I made Mom a mint chocolate cake for her birthday. We went up to Nanny's and ate a spread of food. I am so miserable right now, and really want to take a nap. However I need to finish my outline so I may add some more to this later, but right now, Gotta run!!

No comments: