Blog Archive

Monday, February 15, 2010

Marvelous Monday

We had a marvelous Monday. We went back to school today after having a snow day Friday.  Mr L had his Valentine's party at his pre-k today.  He had, I'm sure, way too much sweets and good fun. :) I was a little sad I was at work and not able to make it there. But there is one good thing about social networking, is that other mothers will post pictures that you can see.

We got home and Miss E had to of course hop in her favorite thing, a bubble bath just when we got home. After she got out we played with some bouncy balls, and her laughing was the most magical sound on earth.  Now we just finished eating and we're sitting around watching Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. It seems to be a pretty cute movie, but it's a little hard to work on stuff for school and watch it at the same time.

I need to finish my homework and then get kids into bed so Damon and I can watch Couple's Retreat. So apparently it's also a Movie Monday...

So far we've had a Marvelous Monday...just hope Tuesday wll follow suit

No comments: