Blog Archive

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Our Exciting Life...

You know the days when you were single, or even before kids your nights consisted of going out and having fun with friends. Maybe drinking and staying out till all hours dancing.

Yeah...those days are a distant memory for me. Don't get me wrong, they were fun at the time, but now I have a whole new definition of fun.

My fun includes hanging out with my husband and kids. Last night I made dinner and worked around the house while Damon and the kids played. Then we watched Madagascar 2 and got the kids ready for bed. Damon went to a friends' house for some guy time and I finished the third book in the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series. It was just hopping at our house last night!!

Then today - Miss E woke up some time during the night and wouldn't go back to sleep. I got up with her around 5:30. We laid on the couch and started a movie, I was out within ten minutes but I woke up a couple of hours later with Mr. L watching the movie we had started because it started over again. Miss E stayed asleep till around 10 o'clock! I cleaned our house because it really, really needs it. I'm now working on folding laundry and waiting for 3pm because I have to go to boot camp for our Challenge at the Fitness Center.  After that our exciting life continues when I head to the neighboring town to Walmart to get groceries.  Mom's coming with me to "herd" the kids. It gives Grandma some time with her little munchkins. 

Aww the times they are changing..especially after you have kids...

No comments: