Blog Archive

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Old friends...new conversations

I have two good friends from high school that I don't get to hang out with very often. We were actually able to get together tonight and it's always like we've never been apart.

Let's just say our conversations have changed & yet stayed the same. We still talk about guys, but Now it's about our husbands or significant others. We talk about jobs, our kids, & life in general. I love these girls. We've been through alot. We lost one member of our group to cancer when we were 22, we've seen each other through marriages, a divorce, parents & family members passing away, husbands, kids, & life in general. But I have to say no matter what these girls got my back.

We griped, we laughed, we advised each other & I have to say after the busy stressful week I've had, this was just what I needed. Love ya girls!! Hope it's not 6 months before we can get together again. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: