Blog Archive

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day

We celebrated my mother's day today. Instead of making it all about me, I decided to do something with the whole family.

We went and saw Rio (cute, cute movie) and had a blast! I thought maybe it wouldn't be that crowded since it was a matinee and the movie had been out for awhile, but apparently everyone had the exact same thought we did.  We wound up sitting in 3 seats with Miss E bouncing from hubby's lap to mine. 

Then we took the kids to McDonald's and they played while me and the hubby ate and talked. Then a quick grocery run, and back home. The kiddos played in the sprinkler on the trampoline and of course Miss E HAD TO play in the mud.  


Then this is the cross my husband made me to go on my "wall o' crosses" right now I have 23


May try to get in some more work for all my finals before I finally throw in the towel and call it a night.

Happy Mother's Day Ladies!!

No comments: