Blog Archive

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Small town changes

I downloaded a book awhile back called Reshaping It All by Candace Cameron Bure. I loved it because it combined faith & re-examine your priorities to put your faith & health on the forefront. Now they have started a challenge known as the 65 day challenge at http://reshapingitall.com/. I've signed up in hopes to re-read the book & start getting my health & my faith a little push.

Now today I'm a little sore because I ran my first half marathon today. :)



See the pretty medal I received?? I ran it in 2:44, which was good considering it rained on us, gusting winds, & a pause for a hail storm that skirted by. They asked us to wait unless we thought we could finish in 25 minutes, I waited thinking I didn't want to mess my foot or knee up ( got injured training for the race). As I saw people passing by, I decided what the hey, & jumped back in.






Please excuse the hair- I had a hat on this morning. And my 3 year old took the picture.




Here's Miss E with my medal on. I had fun even with the weather not working with us. 1st Half down- wonder how many I can do??



- Just a small town girl on the go

1 comment: