Blog Archive

Monday, September 19, 2011

Marvelous Monday

It's been a marvelous Monday..

I got up early and went to the gym and worked out..

I had a good Monday including a funny email fist thing from my dear cousin...

Got to hold a beautiful baby boy today. One of my best friends had a baby that's a little over a week old. and I went over to see all of them. But I mainly just went to hold the baby :)

We had a busy day running here and there and had a blast doing it, but I can't imagine it doing it on my own. I'm so lucky to have a great hubby who helps me out.

After dinner I put Miss E down and read her five little monkeys jumping on a bed. She loved and laughed at me doing the voices of the momma and the doctor.Then she read it to me..it was so sweet.

I then walk past my son's room and my hubby is reading a story to my son.

I am so blessed right now. My life is pretty perfect...

No comments: