Blog Archive

Monday, September 12, 2011

Marvelous Monday

I'm going to say it was a Marvelous Monday...but it was a trying, tiring one at that. I'm going to keep a positive attitude although, this day has caused a lot of self reflection on my part.

1) Woke up late - which put all of us late. But it made me realize I need to re-evaluate things once again and try to get more done in the evenings.

2) It was a crazy Monday at work, but I kept a smile on my face and did my work.

3) I didn't really feel like it, but went to the gym and ran/walked 3 miles since I officially started training for a half marathon in 21 weeks. I felt like I had accomplished something when I walked out of there.

4) Crock pot roast turned out ok, but not as good as I would like it, so next time I need to do something differently, or get a different cut of meat.

5) Got some of my textbook read while sitting in a chair with my favorite girl.

6) Both kids in bed at a remotely decent hour.

7) Realized that I need to focus more on my family and my home, because besides the good Lord above, those are the most important things in my life, and I need to make sure I treat them that way.

8) Need to take time in the morning to have time with the Lord, because it helps me stay centered.

Well I better go so I can get some rest and do some homework...

No comments: