Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekend WrapUp

We had a great weekend. A cold front blew threw on Saturday morning and brought the feel of fall in. We had a great game of soccer cuddling together for warmth. I love having family close to us because I was running late and she lovingly picked up coffee for us for the game.

We then went to a nearby town to pick up new glasses for myself and Landon. We went to eat  and shopping. We got back in time to change clothes and head out to reception for some friends of ours who got married yesterday. The bride was gorgeous and her and her new husband looked so happy. The band was great and I danced with my hubby and friends. It was so wonderful to get out and have some fun without worrying about work or my masters class.

Today was a lazy cold Sunday. We had corn casserole, grilled cheese, and green beans for lunch, I had my devotional time this morning, Netflix movies while being warmed by a fire, and a nap. Yes I could have been more productive today, but I decided against it.

Have a great week!

No comments: