Monday, November 23, 2009

Oh what a day!!!

I was so excited because my washer and dryer were to be delivered tonight. However, the delivery man called at 8:30 pm saying they weren't going to make it. Really, I think I've figured it out by now. They asked when would be a good time to come back, so I told them tomorrow morning. I'm off tomorrow morning to go to the eye doctor. I'm hoping they'll come when I'm here at the house where Damon doesn't have to come home and miss work. I didn't want to schedule it tomorrow evening because tomorrow evening we are supposed to go to Damon's mom's to spend some extra time with his grandparents that are in.

We were going to try and see his grandparents today, however, a friend of ours smashed his finger while working on a tractor. They sent him up to the ER, but Damon called at 5pm saying that he had to drive our friend to Temple where they could look at his finger there. It pretty much destroyed the tip of it according to Damon. They got up to Temple about seven or seven thirty and Damon just now called saying he was leaving our friend with the nurse in one of the rooms, finally! Our friend's mom was up there with him so Damon came home.

Can't wait for Turkey Day on Thursday! I think we are getting it all done on thursday, so we are going to be stuffed eating with his family for lunch and my family that evening.

I saw this post on Facebook, and I'm carrying it over here.
What am I Thankful For??

1) My health and the health of my family
2) My wonderful, gorgeous husband who teaches me to let go of the small things
3) My children who light up my life and although they at times drive me bonkers, I can't imagine my life without the two of them
4) A job that I love, and actually enjoy going to each do
5) A roof over my family's head, and food on the table
6) My faith that sometimes, it's all that gets me through a crazy day



Happy Turkey Day everyone!

No comments: