Tuesday, November 24, 2009

When you're an adult..

You know that you are an adult when you get excited about a washer and dryer. This weekend we went and bought a new front loading washer and dryer from Lowe's. After delay from the poor delivery man that was on his own, they were delivered this afternoon.

We went out to spend time with Damon's grandparents and watch a movie out at Damon's Mom's. We watched Angels & Demon's, which was actually a pretty good movie. Well, what I got to see when I was chasing Emma and Landon all over the house.

Back to the washer and dryer. When we got home after having "Movie night" with the in-laws, we started the washer with a load of clothes and I discovered two things
1) it is very, very quiet. I can barely hear it running
2) It says not to overload it, but I put a load I would normally put in my old washer, and it barely fills a 1/4 of it.

I had to give my husband a hug for the idea of the new washer and dryer. I always said if he gave me anything with a cord, I'd have to hurt him. But in this case I'll make an exception.

No comments: