Blog Archive

Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Bucket List

My Bucket List

I saw this on several other blogs & thought with my 30th birthday only 43 days away that this would be a great way to start re-evaulating some things. So here is my bucket list.


1) Visit Ireland & Australia

2) Take family to Washington DC & Alaska

3) Take family to Yellowstone

4) Heck, visit all 50 states

5) Renew our vows at 10 years in Hawaii, on the beach, just us two

6) Graduate with my Master’s Degree in four years

7) Run a half marathon in Austin, Ft Worth, and New Orleans

8) Go on a walk to Emmaus

9) Once a year go out with high school girlfriends for a weekend

10) See Point of Grace in concert

11) See my two children graduate high school

12) See my two children graduate college (if they go)

13) Hold my first grandchild & spoil them!

14) Be featured in Shape as “You in Shape”

15) Act in a play at the Civic Theater again

16) Always have enough work to never have to worry about my family.

17) Hold & cuddle with my children for the rest of their lives.

18) Stay in love with my husband until I breathe my last breath

19) Let my family know each day how much I love them

20) dance like no one is watching & enjoy myself the whole time

21) forgive myself more & laugh everyday to keep myself young

No comments: