Blog Archive

Friday, June 11, 2010

It's Friday!!

I love my job...I love my job...this week is one of those weeks I have to keep repeating that to myself. I love the people that I work with, but computers tend to be like women with PMS! They have a mind of their own & their b*tchy.

Luckily this week I had some great downtime to help me decompress. I went with my babysitter, her daughters, & their kids to the waterpark. It was so much fun!! We went out to eat afterward which was crazy, with 6 adults & 6 kids.

Then last night I met some friends at a local restuarant for some drinks & dinner. I had a blast! We were loud & fun, and was just what I needed after the week I've had.

But now it's Friday & we don't have anything planned this weekend, this is the first weekend in awhile we don't have anything planned & also the last weekend we don't have anything planned. I plan on doing not a lot...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: