Blog Archive

Monday, June 21, 2010

Mom Sexy Prom 2010

I've mentioned a few times that I've been following Mary on her blog The Mommyologist and her crusade to bring "Mom Sexy" back. I find her blogs uplifting, inspiring, and making me think about myself as a mom in a whole new way. One challenge that she issued to us mom's out there is to have a Mom Sexy Prom 2010 where we pull dresses out of closet that we either never have an occasion or sometimes the "guts" to wear. Well after thinking and standing in my closet for a half hour yesterday trying to decide what to wear to the prom, I pulled out a dress I love.

I have to say I LOVE this black wrap dress. It makes me feels so sexy and feminine every time I put it on. I can dress it up like today, or dress it down with a jean jacket and flip flops. And no matter what, I feel MOM sexy when I wear it.

16 comments:

The Mommyologist said...

You look beautiful!!! There's nothing like a little black dress to make us feel sexy inside and out!! I really need to put mine on a little more often!

Thank you so much for your kind words about my blogs being uplifting. That compliment made my day and makes me feel like I'm doing something good!!!

Thank you so much for coming to my prom and for helping me bring back Mom Sexy!

Unknown said...

Small town sexy but uptown style! You look fabulous!

BNM said...

Great dress, so beautiful!

Heligirl said...

Wow, what a sexy little black dress. I want to find one of those. I love that wrap look and the pearls finish it so well. I love it. You are mom sexy!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

You nailed the little black dress! It's just perfect on you and you look stunning.

Shell said...

You look fabulous!

Vanessa said...

Great dress! You look so wonderful!!

Moxie Momma said...

I want that dress. No seriously...can I have it? Wrap dresses are to die for. And to have a dress that can be dressy or flip-floppy is an added bonus. C'mon and party!

w said...

i love wrap dresses. you look great!

Kitty Deschanel said...

I'm stopping by from Prom to mingle. Ooh, you look beautiful in that dress! :)

My Mom Prom post is (FINALLY) up! http://lambaround.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

SO funny how many of us chose little black dresses for our prom! You look wonderful. I'm your newest follower and am looking forward to getting to know you!

;-)

Unknown said...

ok, i spoke too soon. you don't have a followers widget (or am i just blind?) ....do I have to subscribe?

RN Mama said...

You look gorgeous! I really wish I had a little black dress! Happy Mom Sexy Prom!

Mindy said...

I have to say - I want this dress! I love how versatile it is. It's also so flattering on you!

The Mayor! said...

You are TOTALLY rocking that little black dress, every woman needs one in their closet for those sexy moments! Can't wait to go to Prom with everyone!! Careful though, I'm spiking the punch! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I want to come all over that cocksucker;s dress