Monday, December 27, 2010

December 27th - Day Close to my Heart


December 27th three years ago I gave birth to a little girl that has become an independent little spitfire that has captured my heart. She keeps us on our toes and has absolutely has made our family complete. Who knew 6 pounds of little girl could turn our world topsey, turvy.

Now three years later Miss E  is absolutely her own little girl, and I believe she can hold her own against her big brother. She makes me laugh and makes me smile every day. She can drive her momma & daddy bonkers, but it's a great wild ride.


December 27th also holds a special place in my heart because my best friend, Tiffany Nicole, who Miss E shares some of her name, was born this day as well. She went to meet her Lord seven years ago, and I miss her so much. Happy Birthday Tiff! Love you!

No comments: