Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!!

This week I've stayed at home with the kiddos most of time. They went to their babysitter's one day so I could get some gift wrapping and cleaning done. I also participated in a local Charity delivering food & toys to needy families around town. It was absolutely awesome. We go with a group of women that I've known for several years but we don't get to see each other that often because I'm busy with my family. It really made me appreciate all that we have during this time of year and all through the year.

I'm up before kids on Christmas morning. Not exactly sure why. I have read my devotional & spent some quiet time with the Lord which is what I've been needing over the past busy few days. Got a busy day with family, & hope everyone a safe & happy Christmas. Treasure those you love this holiday season & every day, they are a gift from above each day they are here. I pray for those who have lost loved ones this year & this is their first Christmas without them. Praying for my friends & family to have a wonderful, blessed New Year as well!

No comments: