Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

Our weekend was a whirlwind. We had a Christmas program for Mr. L Friday night. It was so much fun, and so cute!!


This was Mr L with two of his classmates reciting their lines from Twas the Night Before Christmas.


Then Saturday we  went about an hour away to a mall with Santa Claus. (Did I mention we are in the boonies??) My lovely mother went with me to help me corral the kiddos since hubby had to work. She also gave me an early Christmas present and bought me some clothes to wear to the hubby's Christmas party.  Here is the kiddos picture with Santa.


Sunday we went to church and then spent the weekend watching football and relaxing. I can't believe December is already here, and we have something planned every weekend of this month. It's gonna fly by!!

No comments: