Blog Archive

Friday, March 4, 2011

Fabulous Friday

Well my Friday was a good day.

Mr L got invited to a sleepover - so he was so excited. It was a spur of the moment thing, and I think the other little boy was even more excited than Mr. L.

We were invited to go to a meeting that was held by our insurance company. A kind of thank -you to its customers within this area. It was good food, but they drew for door prizes. I won $20 as a door prize. Praise God! Free money is always a good thing.

We have a busy weekend ahead with the hubby taking his nephew and Mr L fishing tomorrow, homework, and we are going to another church to listen to a friend of ours speak about their mission work. I can't wait! The format of the worship service is more contemporary than our usual church, and I always enjoy the music at more contemporary services.

But today has been a fabulous Friday!!

No comments: