Blog Archive

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Just a few things to be Thankful for on this Thursday

5. Small "circus's" that come to our town. Yes there were all of 5 people in the circus, and it was clowns, acrobats, and a magician. It wasn't just the best show, but the kids absolutely loved it. Watching it through their eyes helped me enjoy it a lot more.

4. Mr. L has decided he wants to spike his hair in the mornings. Now, his hair is like his father's, course and curly, so it's quite entertaining fixing his hair in the morning. It's rather fun watching my little boy get to be so big.

3. Potty training successes!! My youngest is "thisclose" to being potty trained. She is fine during the day but still wears a pull-up at night. Any mom knows this is a major time of celebration!!

2. Days are getting longer and the weather is so pretty. When we get home the kids can go outside and play in the backyard. I open the windows so I can hear them while I run in and out to cook dinner.

1. One more week till spring break! Can't wait to spend some time with my family.

No comments: