Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Top Tuesday

As a little something different I'm going to do some of my top scripture verses that I go to when I need a little help. I actually have more..but the post would be way to long!


5. "I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you." Isaiah 46:4

4. "Everything is permissible- but not everything is beneficial." 1 Corinthians 10:23 (Learned this one from Lysa Terkeurst & her book Made to Crave, excellent book by the way!)

3. "And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him." Colossions 3:7

2. Pretty much all of Proverbs 31 - however the one that I strive for is "She is clothed with strength & dignity, she can laugh at the days to com. She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue." Proverbs 31:25-26


1. "I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock, and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to God. May will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord." Psalm 40:1-5


So there are a few to get you going on this Tuesday morning. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: