Blog Archive

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday

On this Thursday I am thankful for...

1) a break from my masters class for a little while. I have about 4 more semesters to go..man, that doesn't sound so long, definitely better than I have a year & a half to go!!

2) my job that allows me to take a Christmas break the same time as my kiddos. Definitely needed a break to recharge

3) a clean home. I spent today thoroughly cleaning my bedroom & some of my living room plus laundry, but oh it's so nice to look around my clean bedroom as I type this.

4) feeling tired but still have enough energy to get ready for bed. I have been content while I drift off to sleep for the first time in awhile..it's a great feeling

5) warmer weather days before it gets cold again. Gotta love the bipolar Texas weather. Sometimes I swear weather here has several personalities.

Blessings to you all!!


- just a small town girl on the go

No comments: