Blog Archive

Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Favorites (Review of You're Already Amazing"



One of my favorites is a new book that I read in two days. You're Already Amazing by Holley Gerth. The inCourage website is doing a Book study on the book and I would encourage anyone to join it.  Holley writes with a wonderful conversational style that is easy to follow, and feels like a girlfriend that you've just set down with to talk. The book follows several different topics that speak to all women such as "Who am I, Really? and "What does God want me to do with my life?" You put down the book feeling a joy that seeps into all of you by knowing that God considers you amazing, and an understanding that you can finally consider yourself amazing as well. I would say that any woman needs to read this book, it is an absolute joy!

No comments: