Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Break!!!

Awwww!!! I am officially so excited! We are now in full spring break mode. This means sleeping in and getting ready to have some fun with friends.

It's been crazy busy with Landon being in Scouts, starting baseball (real baseball, not t-ball,  crazy!!), school stuff and homework. Emma starts t-ball soon, and she is my little spitfire.

I'm soon to be starting on my Comprehensive Exam for my Masters degree. *GULP* This means that if I pass it, then all I have to do is keep my grades up for the next three semesters in order to graduate in 2013.   A comp exam basically takes everything that you've learned so far and puts it all together so they know that you have actually learned something from all the money you've spent on classes.

Well I better get started getting ready for the day, some more cleaning to do before the FUN begins!!

No comments: