Blog Archive

Monday, March 19, 2012

Marvelous Monday

Today has been a Marvelous Monday...sort of.

Today was our first day back to work and school after a busy Spring Break. We are all tired after the fun we had in Houston over the past four days and the going..going...going.

I'm not going to focus on the fact I got a ticket today for an expired inspection sticker. Yes it went out in December, and no I haven't even thought about getting it renewed. Is it going to cost probably $170..arrgggg. Ok I'm done.

I'm going to focus on the fact that our baseball practices, t-ball practice, and Scouts was cancelled due to a large thunderstorm was moving through. This means that we got home at a decent hour and I got in my PJs by 6:30. I made homemade stroganoff, garlic bread, and corn and we watched Frozen planet.

I'm going to focus on the fact my son is transfixed on Frozen planet as we speak and I'm fixing to go get the chocolate chip cookies I made and I'm going to share with my family.  I'm going to focus on the fact that my ticket reminded a dear friend her inspection is out on her car, so hope she can get it taken care of before she has a incident like mine. LOL

I'm going to focus on the feeling of being blessed to be healthy, and that I'll get to sleep in my own bed tonight with rain and the thunder (and no hail, please, Lord)  I'm going to focus on my son hopping up in the chair next to me while watching the beautiful show Frozen Planet. He's so interested in the penguins since they just studied them in school.

Have a blessed week!!



1 comment:

The Purple Lady said...

Pajamas on by 6:30 is my favorite kind of day :)