Blog Archive

Monday, November 19, 2012

Busy Weekend

We had a crazy busy weekend. We were invited to a baby shower for our niece by marriage.   It was a great time.

After the baby shower I had dinner with some girls to celebrate the upcoming wedding for a dear friend. We had dinner, gave her gifts, and laughed. It was a fun night!


This is the three amigos. I've known these girls for years, and I love them!

Then Sunday we celebrated Landon turning 8. I can't believe that my munchkin will be turning 8 tomorrow. We had a fun time celebrating with a Nerf gun war. Landon's friends came over and played capture the flag as well shooting nerf bullets everywhere. 








 I believe the bigger boys had just as much fun as the younger ones!! It was a busy weekend, and I'm so glad that I had today off to recuperate! 

Have a blessed week!
Harmony


No comments: