Blog Archive

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday

On the last Thursday in November I am thankful for....

Coffee with sweet Italian Cream Creamer...yummmmmm...

A warm home during cold nights and frosty mornings...

Children's choir on Wednesday nights...what a blessing!

Our crazy calico cat who's been with Damon and I since we first started dating, and she sits with me every morning while I do homework...

Laundry to do which means we have clothes to wear..

Dishes in the dishwasher to unload which means we ate last night...

A husband who can fix nearly anything around the house...and he sews too!!

A job to go to where I can see my kids during the day and work with great people...

Two kids who definitely keep me on my toes!

Friends who keep me laughing...

Thank you Lord for all these blessings and more you have given us.

No comments: