Blog Archive

Monday, November 12, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Fall!!

Yes, I know it is November and for some people it's been Fall for awhile. However, here in Texas, we sometimes have summer running into October. The leaves on our China Berry tree were a gorgeous yellow color early last week and by Sunday when we trimmed some trees, the leaves had all fallen on the ground coating it with a yellow blanket. Leaves are falling everywhere and this morning it has gotten considerably cooler.

And so the countdown continues...four more weeks of school and FIVE more weeks till graduation. If you can't tell I'm a little excited!!! I'm very calm for me. I'm not sure if it's because I'm almost done, or if it's because I've got "senior-itis" and really don't want to do anything!!! I'm still working on projects, and getting things accomplished, but it's a remarkable calm before the storm feeling.

We are looking forward to next week in our home. Next week we get the whole week off from school, so I don't have to go in to work. Which is a blessing because I'll get to stay home with my kiddos!!

Hope everyone has a blessed week!!

No comments: