Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pulling Hair...Prayers Lord

I am pulling my hair out...

Not literally, but I'm sure others can relate to the days when you feel like you are spinning in circles, and nothing is getting accomplished. If I work on housework, I miss watching a movie and snuggling with my kiddos, if I work on homework to finish my degree, I can't do housework, if I stay late at work, that means I'm missing time at home,  it sometimes feels like I have to be up at 4am just to get everything accomplished in one day. Just when I think I am getting ahead at work, something else comes up sending me further behind.

I know I'm a little stressed with my masters degree being done in two weeks, so I'm trying to finish final projects and finals and I just want to be done. Then it's getting to be the busy season of holiday parties, school functions, Christmas plays, presents, and all the rushing that goes with it.

Dear Lord, please help me to keep my head these next few weeks. Help me to prioritize and manage my time wisely. I don't want to be satisfied with mediocrity. Empower me to do superior work and bring glory to your name. Help me to find fulfillment in the tasks you placed before me. Help me to become a Proverbs 31 woman who is a woman of excellence, integrity, and God inspired ideas.

No comments: