Blog Archive

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Birthdays and Sick Family...Boo!

It's been a few days since I posted because we've been fighting the flu around here. Bah humbug!!

My dear sweet Emma turned 5 on Thursday. I can't believe she is five years old!!! It seems like only a few months ago she was a little bundle that kept us up all night. Now she is a little munchkin that asks questions 99% of the time about different subjects (Momma and Daddy are running out of answers), sings into her new Hello Kitty Karaoke machine, teases her big brother, calls me her best friend, and wants to know why God picked me to be her Momma. (Because God thought I needed her for my daughter, and she needed me for her Momma)


She definitely keeps things interesting around here for us. I wouldn't trade her for anything because she keeps me on my toes.

Say a quick prayer for us because both Emma and Damon had the flu this week. (Ugggg) Landon and I were given Tamiflu in hopes that we don't get it, and you can bet that I'm scheduling all of us to have a flu shot next year.  Hope the last few days of 2012 are blessed! I've been busy making my goals for next year. If you're not moving forward, you're standing still...


No comments: