Blog Archive

Monday, December 31, 2012

OLW 2013

I noticed this on another blog last year and honestly with the craziness of school, family, and life, I forgot what my word was.  I was reminded of it while reading a blog that I recently stumbled across Proverbs Living.  The idea is to pick one word that encompasses your theme for 2013. My word for 2013 is going to be Love. 

Love for my family and for my husband.  My time has been so focused on school, work, and everything else and unfortunately times with the kiddos and my husband fell in the back burner so now I feel like I need to schedule time with my family. I love them so much and now I have time to spend with them and not feel guilty about not studying so it's a new season in my life. 

Love for myself and my body. I've put my health on the back burner with school and putting everything ahead of myself. Now its time to love myself and take care of myself through exercise, eating right, rest, and spending time investing in myself spiritually.  I want to get to a healthy weight and be proud of myself and take care of myself like I should. 

Love for the Lord above. I want to grow in my relationship with the Lord and develop it through quiet time with the Lord, listening to spiritual teachers, and developing my relationship with my Father, my Abba. 

Love  my life. My crazy, hectic, spontaneous life. The life that the Lord above has given me with my family, my friends, and I want to enjoy every minute of it. I don't want to just survive. I want to live life to the fullest and not just sit in the back seat and look out the window. I want to either be driving or riding shotgun navigating this year to be better than last year. 

If you had one word for your theme in 2013, what would it be?

Love & Blessings,
Harmony

No comments: