Blog Archive

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Seven Years Ago Today



Seven years ago today I gave birth to my firsborn. This eight pound 1 oz baby boy came into this world amid some excitement. Not only did he feel stubborn and didn't want to come out, he also arrived during one of the worst thunderstorms of the year. Even though he was born in a very exciting way. He's the most laid back, easygoing, smartest, loving kid I've ever met. God blessed me with a wonderful son that I love very much. Today we had a very low key day. We got up and hung out at the house, and we had just family over to celebrate Mr. L's birthday. The first picture is of Mr. L at his class Friday when we took some snacks to celebrate his birthday. His teacher allows the kids to stand on their desks while the other kids sing happy birthday. I got to go and hand out the snacks, and take pictures while they sang. I'm so grateful my job allows me to be close to my kids. I'm so thankful for my handsome son, who brings me more joy than he'll ever know.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Maddox's Momma said...

love the glasses on him - very handsome!! :)

jjschulz said...

Time goes by so fast! My oldest just turned six a couple months ago and it feels like it happened in the blink of an eye. Congrats on what looks like an amazing celebration! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving as well!