Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It's Official..It's Summer!!

It's official!! It is summer! We had a wonderful weekend. The hubby and I went out with the bro-&-sis-in-law to go see Battleship. I thought it was an awesome movie!! Was there a deep plot, no, but it was a movie that you could totally lost in for a few hours and watch some buff, handsome guys save the world.  We then went out to eat out at a restaurant that is fast becoming one of my favorite places to eat, Humphry  Pete's. Had a blast.

Sunday we got up and went to church and then went over to a nearby lake and took the kids riding out on the boat. They had a blast swimming and playing in the water, as well as playing on a playground on the shore. We ate chips, drank sodas and cool-aid, had some cookies, and made some memories. It was so much fun!
Kiddos snacking while on the boat


The school year is winding down for the kids and I'm looking forward to a little bit of a breather myself!

Mr. L and his 1st grade class  - What a year!!

Mrs. Massingill getting her squeeze on the sponge!!



And my little girl finished up her first year of Pre-K!! I can't believe one more year and she'll be up at the school with me.


No comments: