Blog Archive

Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's Starting to Look Like Summer

Well it's starting to feel (weather wise 94 degree days) and look like summer. We went fishing as a family earlier this week after work and then today we had a birthday party for one of my best friend's oldest  Princess J.  The kids' played on a slip and slide, ate cake and played together. 

It struck me as great and a little wacky that us three girls have been friends since we were young, and now with all of us living back in town, we now have our daughters playing together. We were sitting around singing Happy Birthday to Princess J and I thought of how often we had sat around a table singing Happy Birthday to one of us over the years. 

This summer is starting off great! I can't wait to see where it leads us!

Miss E and I at Princess J's Party
Heather,  Mr. JC, and Miss E & I at Princess J's Party 
My two lovies fishing this week
Love her!!

No comments: