Blog Archive

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Photos and New Years



Christmas Pictures



My baby girl before church Christmaas Eve night


Visiting Santa Claus


I remembered this season how truly blessed I am to have my healthy family with a home to celebrate in.   One of my goals this year is to say no to things that don't benefit my family and to be present in the moment with my kids and my husband. Another goal of mine this year is to become healthier, me as well as my family, so we can enjoy more time together. My third goal is to spend more time with my gorgeous husband, and have a date night at least once a month.  The fourth goal of 2010, is to put me back on my to do list. Spend time with myself, and spend time in prayer, and do things to help me claim me as I hit my third decade of life. 

No comments: