Blog Archive

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fall...just a little longer


It's September, time for school, football, & the fall. We had enough of a cool down last week to make me wish for the cool mornings, & windows open with a cool fall breeze.

Right now I'm relaxing in my chair..well in between picking up toys, putting up laundry, & putting Miss E to bed one more time. Hubby & I are watching the saints play the Vikings. Now I'm a Dallas cowboys girl all the way, but I LOVE me some Saints!!

Football makes me want to sit in the stands & watch my Alma mater play, it reminds me of playing band in high school. The crisp fall weather, marching, the fun trips on the bus with friends.

Aww memories...it's weird how a change in weather brings back memories. Wish this hot weather would leave for awhile & bring in the cooler weather. Just a little longer...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Hey! I found your blog through Facebook! I love reading blogs- it's fun to see what people are up to! I'm going to add you to my list of blogs to read!