Blog Archive

Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Favorites



I have to say that I bribed myself this week. I told myself if I  worked out 4 days - ran 3 of those days :) that I could download some music I wanted from Itunes. I made it all four days so I downloaded some songs when I got back this morning. One is a new cd by Britt Nicole.


I heard her song Walk on Water and absolutely fell in love with it! It's only $4.99 on Itunes for 6 songs. I listened to them while getting ready for work and I've loved every one of them. I also bought the new one by Nichole Nordeman "Beautiful for Me", absolutely awesome by the way. 

Another song that I'm wearing out right now is "Lead Me" by Sanctus Real.  Ohh! I love that song, It's so good.

Another Favorite I'm excited about is we get to see some good friends this weekend. Hope to get pics and stories on Monday!


No comments: